6 нояб. 2009 г.

My Name Is Earl 1x17

Didn't Pay Taxes

Season 1, Episode 17


* Randy: What's that?
   Earl: It's a paycheck from Rotman Construction made out to Randy.
   Randy: Randy who? Randy me?
Those are my pants. Is it Randy me? I think it's Randy me. Is it Randy me?
   Earl: Yeah. It's Randy you.


* Randy: I don't know why people complain about this asbestos stuff. [ Sniffs ] It doesn't smell so bad.



* Randy: Hey, Earl.
   Earl: Yeah, Randy?
   Randy: I'm gonna try and enter your dream tonight.
   Earl: What?
   Randy: I'm gonna concentrate real hard when I'm falling asleep and try and enter your dream.
   Earl: Why?
   Randy: I don't know. Just to see what you're doin'.
   Earl: I don't know if I want you in my dream, Randy. I mean... I could be with a lady or somethin'.
   Randy: I just wanna stop by. Can't you concentrate on not being with a lady just for tonight?
   Earl: I guess. being on a space station or somethin'.
   Randy: Thanks. All right. Good night, Earl. I'll see you in a little while.


+ Еще quotes с Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий