24 окт. 2015 г.

The Boo

The Last Man on Earth 2×2


& Carol: I'm coming, Phil, I'm coming!

& Phil: Oh, my God, I swear to you... I will not... ever let you... out of my... sight... again.

& Phil: I just want to be a better man for you, Carol.
    Carol: Oh, and I want to be a better man for you.
    Phil: Hey... you already were a better man. And you're the man I want to kiss for the rest of my life.

& Carol: There's no way in Norway we're going to Malibu. If they don't want you, I don't want them.


& Phil: Sorry, Carol. But when you're making a sacrifice for someone, you don't ask them if it's okay... you just go ahead and do it. 'Cause that's what people do for those about whom they care. Direct words from you.

& Carol: You little skunk. You just lifted up your skunk tail and you sprayed me with the sweet scent of selflessness.

& Carol: Hey, Phil, relax. You're in good hands. It's me, Carol.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий