1 мар. 2023 г.

Star Trek: Nemesis (2002)


Data: Ladies and gentlemen and invited transgendered species, in my study of Terran and Betazoid conjugal rites I've discovered it is traditional to present the happy couple with a gift.

Data: I will always be puzzled by the human predilection for piloting vehicles at unsafe velocities.

Worf: It's you.
Data: The resemblance is striking... Fascinating.
B-4: Fascinating.

Shinzon: Not quite the face you remember.
Picard: Not quite.
Shinzon: A lifetime of violence will do that... They broke my nose, my jaw. But so much is the same... The eyes. Surely you recognize the eyes?
Picard: Yes.
Shinzon: Our eyes reflect our lives, don't they? And yours are so confident.

Data: Do you think this is a wise course of action, sir?
Picard: We're about to find out, Data.

B-4: What are you doing?
Data: I must deactivate you.
B-4: For how long?
Data: Indefinitely.
B-4: How long is...
Data: A long time, brother.

Picard: All hands, battle stations.


+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий