9 мар. 2023 г.

Cleaning Up

The Wire 1×12


Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Fuck this case.
Lt. Cedric Daniels: Fuck it? You're just gonna call off your little crusade?
Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Is that what you think it was? A crusade? Avon Barksdale was a way to show everyone how smart I was and how fucked up the department is, that's all. Just put Jimmy McNulty up on your shoulders, march him round the room, break out the keg. It was never about Avon Barksdale, Lieutenant. It was all about me.
Lt. Cedric Daniels: You think I didn't know that? You think we all didn't know?

Det. Lester Freamon: Ain't none of y'all been in the military? How do you learn a 30-inch, quick-time?... Draft-dodging peace freaks. Get me a ruler and some string.

Lt. Cedric Daniels: Easy now. Hole only needs to be as big as your finger. Not those sausage fingers you got.
Det. Thomas 'Herc' Hauk: You know what big hands mean. You know what big hands mean, right?!

Preston 'Bodie' Broadus: You a weak-ass nigger, man. You should've stayed down in the country, man.
Wallace: Y'all my niggers, yo.
Preston 'Bodie' Broadus: You fucking brought this on yourself.
Wallace: We boys!
Preston 'Bodie' Broadus: You brought this on yourself.
Wallace: Why it gotta be like this? You my niggers from BC, remember that?

Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Catch you later.

Det. Leander Sydnor: This is the best work I ever did. I never did a case like this. But it's not enough. I gotta go back to Auto tomorrow morning and... I just feel like this just ain't finished.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий