15 мар. 2023 г.

Old Haunts

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan 3×2


Alexei Petrov: Mr. President, there's a coordinated effort underway to weaken us. The expansion of NATO to our doorstep, oil price wars designed to chip away at our wealth, the imposition of sanctions that makes us pariahs. And now the minister's assassination...

Luka Gocharov: We are always under attack. We're just too busy hiding to do anything about it.

Luka Gocharov: It is not my place or inclination to take sides.
Alexei Petrov: There are no sides, comrade. There's only Russia and what's best for her.

Jim Greer: Konstantin Vyatkin. We had a few run-ins when I was working Moscow Station. He's not as smart as he thinks, but he is more brutal than he looks.

Elizabeth Wright: Can we trust him?
Jim Greer: Can you ever?

Jack Ryan: Have you ever seen him?
Tony: I don't fuck with Russians. They only pay in pain.

Alexei Petrov: A relationship ... must be reevaluated in light of recent events. I'm sure you understand. Any deals the two of you made will not be honored.
President Alena Kovac: I gathered as much, given my call with President Oliynyk a few minutes ago. He tells me you've begun moving more troops into Ukraine.
Alexei Petrov: Military exercises.
President Alena Kovac: And how long until these exercises extend into Eastern Europe?
Alexei Petrov: That depends on you. Any increase in NATO's presence in Czech Republic will be seen as a threat to our national security.

President Alena Kovac: I am not naive.
Alexei Petrov: No. You are a pawn. And if you wish to go to bed with the Americans, know it will be seen as a hostile act by my country. Good evening, Madam President.

Elizabeth Wright: You proved I can't trust you. That doesn't mean I can't use you.

Mike November: You know, it's been a while. I forgot that you're the center of everything.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий