17 мар. 2023 г.

Chapter Four: Dear Billy

Stranger Things 4×4


Max Mayfield: …looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow.

Steve Harrington: Straightforward, my ass. Honestly, Henderson, a little humility now and then, it wouldn't hurt you.

Murray Bauman: Joyce, there are certain things one can be late to in life. A dentist's appointment. A one-year-old's birthday party, because who cares? Little idiot's not gonna remember it. But for what is essentially a ransom exchange, for that, for that, I think you very much need to be on time.

Dmitri Antonov: Look, American, do not put too much hope into this dream. I have thought long about this, and I give you odds of success... fifty to one.

Max Mayfield: No, I don't need you to reassure me and tell me it's all gonna work out. People have been telling me that my entire life and it's almost never true. It's never true.

Murray Bauman: If things go sideways, I should mention I'm now a black belt in karate.

Murray Bauman: Forty thousand American dollars, as promised.
Yuri: ... I love the smell of cash in morning.

Yuri: I hope you do not mind if I count. You two seem very nice, very trustworthy people. But so did my brother before he stole my wife!

Dmitri Antonov: Son of a bitch!

Victor Creel: I suppose all evil must have a home.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий