15 мар. 2023 г.

Collateral Damage

The Wire 2×2


Nick Sobotka: Anything you'd say, I already said to Spiros.
Frank Sobotka: You called him a Greek asshole?

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: You're not the run-of-the-mill kind of asshole. You're the special kind of asshole.
Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: I'm special, all right.

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: How long did it take you to figure out the tide took that girl over the county line?
Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Three hours.
Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: Three hours... With your harbor maps and tide tables. Just to stick Rawls with an extra body. Never mind that you fucked Cole with a stone whodunnit.
Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: That's collateral damage.

Robbie: Deputy Commissioner for Operations William A. Rawls: Robbie, I have fought and scratched and clawed for four months to get my clearance rate up above 50% and right now it stands at exactly 51 .6%. Do you know what my clearance rate will be if I take 13 whodunnits off your hands? 39.4%.
Robbie: Bill, like I told you...
Deputy Commissioner for Operations William A. Rawls: We did not get to be colonels by being complete fucking idiots, right?... Robbie, you poor bastard, you look like you need a cup of coffee.

Robbie: Your Marine Unit man did the measurements.
Deputy Commissioner for Operations William A. Rawls: I happen to know my Marine Unit man intimately. He is, without a doubt, the most swollen asshole in American law enforcement.

Robbie: Bill, you look like you could use a good cup of coffee.

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: Motherfucker, you have outdone yourself this time. Shit!
Det. Lester Freamon: You ain't never coming back from this, you know that.
Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Lester, what the fuck can they do to me they haven't done? I'm riding the goddamn boat.

Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you back out.

A.S.A. Rhonda Pearlman: What's the most useless thing on a woman?
Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: What?
A.S.A. Rhonda Pearlman: A drunken Irishman.
Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Mmm.
A.S.A. Rhonda Pearlman: But you're not really Irish, are you?
Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: I had 14 shots of Jameson. How's that for green?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий