27 мар. 2023 г.

Duck and Cover

The Wire 2×8


Thomas 'Horseface' Pakusa: Let me ask you something important. You like fake tits? I can't decide... Thus far, I'm undecided on fake tits.

A.S.A. Rhonda Pearlman: You all cannot spell for 'shit.'
Det. Lester Freamon: Would we be police if we could?

Chester 'Ziggy' Sobotka: How come they don't fly away?
Mr. Diz: His wings are clipped.

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: The thing of it is, Lieutenant... Jimmy McNulty, when he ain't policing... he's a picture postcard of a drunken, self-destructive fuck-up. And when he is policing... he's pretty much the same motherfucker. But on a good case, he's running in front of the pack. That's as close as the man comes to being right.

Lt. Cedric Daniels: I need McNulty on this detail.
Deputy Commissioner for Operations William A. Rawls: Jesus! When I said anything, I meant I'd let you have a kiss, feel my tits or something, you know? But not this.

Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: ... What?!
Det. Shakima 'Kima' Greggs: Takes a whore to catch a whore.
Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: What the fuck did I do?

Det. Shakima 'Kima' Greggs: What's he waiting on?
Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Getting himself all steeled up to tell some tales... Lying to the wife's easy. It's looking your kid in the eye that's the hard part.

The Greek: It's a new world, Frank. You should go out and spend some money on something you can touch - a new car, a new coat... It's why we get up in the morning, huh?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий