4 мар. 2023 г.

The Cost

The Wire 1×10


Walon: Look, forgiveness from other folks is good but ain't nothing but words coming at you from outside. You wanna kick this shit, you got to forgive your own self.

Walon: Love yourself some, brother. Then drag your sorry ass to some meetings.
Reginald 'Bubbles' Cousins: Meetings?
Walon: What the fuck you wanna hear? That you're strong enough to do this by yourself? Getting clean's the easy part. Now comes life.

Det. Shakima 'Kima' Greggs: ... Now, we in the middle of this parking lot and we're rolling around and this motherfucker's steady kicking my ass trying to get away. I look over and I see these black patents and these uniform blue pants. I look up and it's Charlie Smoot. Charlie fucking Smoot. You know, this guy's a legend. He looks down at me and he smiles, you know, real quiet-like. And he drops his cuffs. He says, "Here you go, rook." That's all he says. "Here you go, rook." And then he dropped the bracelets and walked away. I mean, I know you don't like it. But shit, I was proud.

Det. Shakima 'Kima' Greggs: How long you been clean?
Reginald 'Bubbles' Cousins: A few days.
Det. Shakima 'Kima' Greggs: You serious about it?
Reginald 'Bubbles' Cousins: Who knows?

Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Go easy, Omar. Stay free.

Police Dispatcher: 'That's a 10-47.'


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий