19 мар. 2023 г.

Hard Cases

The Wire 2×4


Avon Barksdale: It ain't about what happened, you understand? It's about using what happened to our advantage. Play or you gonna get played.

Deputy Commissioner for Operations William A. Rawls: Good news is I got no problem with anyone on your list. Except McNulty. No McNulty. Nothing that even resembles the son of a bitch.
Lt. Cedric Daniels: That bad, huh?
Deputy Commissioner for Operations William A. Rawls: He quits or he drowns. That's the only two things get him off the fucking boat, so help me God.

Lt. Cedric Daniels: Look, if you want, I could use you inside, like we did Prez last year.
Det. Shakima 'Kima' Greggs: If I hear the music, I'm gonna dance.

Lt. Cedric Daniels: I'll tell your wife if you tell mine.

Johnny Weeks: I don't know, Bubs. I mean... if you go rolling over rocks, then you're gonna get bit by a snake, right?
Reginald 'Bubbles' Cousins: Gotta pay that tax, Johnny. I mean, you got to give a working police his due.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Ω RIP Lance Reddick (Lieutenant Cedric Daniels)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий