13 мар. 2023 г.

Ruthless, Toothless and a Week of Bed Rest

Young Sheldon 6×11


Dr. Nicholson: So, how are you feeling?
Mandy: Fat and disgusting.
Dr. Nicholson: I mean, are you having any discomfort, fatigue?
Mandy: Yeah, that's all I have.
Connie: I think what she's saying is she feels eight months pregnant.
Mandy: Eight. 800...

Sheldon: What's all this? It looks like algorithms for a searchable database.
Dr. Linkletter: At a glance, anything can look like an algorithm for a searchable database.

Mandy: Should I call the doctor?
Connie: No, no. It just happens every once in a while. I just need to take it easy for a couple days. Then I'll be fine.

Mary: Well, I can take off work and look after y'all.
Connie: We're fine.
Mary: Fine? You're on the floor. What happens if you need to use the bathroom?
Connie: Depends.
Mary: Depends on what?
Connie: No, it's a joke.
Mandy: I got it.
Mary: What's the joke? Tell me!

Connie: Slow. Slow.
Mary: Any slower and we're just standing.
Connie: Okay, look, I got this, okay? Just leave me alone.
Mary: All right. I'm gonna go check on Mandy.
Connie: ... Slow.

Missy: Hi. Welcome to Video Village. I'm Missy, I'm in seventh grade, and that's my father.
Carl: Uh, hi. I'm Carl, I'm 31, and my dad is dead.

Missy: You want to know what's not easy? Hearing from Billy Sparks about you and his mother hanging out in their chicken coop.
George: What?
Missy: He said he saw y'all leaving there the other day.
George: We were... talking chickens.
Missy: And he said it wasn't the first time.
George: They got a lot of chickens.

Sheldon: And now there's bunk beds in my room? It's like summer camp! Two words I loathe.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий