27 мар. 2023 г.

Lecture Circuit: Part 2

The Office 5×15


Pam Beesly: That was weird, huh?.. It's all part of the presentation. It was confusing, right? Because confusing situations happen to us all the time in our jobs... I'm just trying to bridge the gap between what just happened and the fact that I'm going to be doing the rest of the presentation... Sales is like a box of chocolates. You never know which vendor you're gonna get... Forrest Gump.

Pam Beesly: Blazer, freckles, penguin, K. D. Lang, Holly's boyfriend. These mnemonic devices help to make a connection, and then also to help you memorize names... I have a chainsaw! Cutting down the competition.

Oscar Martinez: This is getting weird...
Kevin Malone: Is she cleaning the cat with her tongue?

Angela Martin: Has this been on the entire time?
Oscar Martinez: I have no idea.
Kevin Malone: I was looking at pictures of food on my computer.

Jim Halpert: I'm not writing "horse hunt." I don't even know what that means.
Dwight Schrute: It's in the name!
Jim Halpert: Okay, so far, our ideal party consists of beer, fights to the death, cupcakes, blood pudding, blood, touch football, mating, charades and, yes, horse hunting.
Dwight Schrute: You're right. Forget horse hunting. It's stupid.

Jim Halpert: Look, is there a birthday that you remember that you loved?
Dwight Schrute: Here's one. It was dark, warm, wet. A sudden burst of light, an intense pressure like I'd never felt before. Father dressed in white pulls me forward, mother bites the cord--
Jim Halpert: Okay, stop. Forever stop that story. That's disgusting and it doesn't count. So give me another one.
Dwight Schrute: Schrutes don't celebrate birthdays, idiot. It started as a Depression-era practicality and then moved on to an awesome tradition that I look forward to every year.

Kevin Malone: TV. Watching TV at work is really cool.
Stanley Hudson: Pick a nap. Nothing good is on right now.

Kelly Kapoor: You know what? I have been watching TV all week. I choose nap.
Jim Halpert: All right. Okay, nap it is.
Dwight Schrute: Everyone out! Get out. We're going to be eating cake at our desks.

Dwight Schrute: Okay. You've got one hour.
Kelly Kapoor: ..... I'm too excited to sleep.

Dwight Schrute: Birthday time is over. Now go make up for all the work you missed when you were taking your nap.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий