16 мар. 2023 г.

Prince Family Paper

The Office 5×12


Jim Halpert: I got 500 feet of red wire at a flea market out by Dunmore High School. Twenty bucks for the whole spool. Crazy. What a deal.

David Wallace: I'll fax over some of the things we're looking for, okay?
Michael Scott: Fax? Why don't you just send it over on a dinosaur?

Michael Scott: In nature, there is something called the food chain. It is where the shark eats the little shark, and the little shark eats the littler shark, and so on and so on and so on, until you get down to the single-cell shark. So, now replace sharks with paper companies, and that is all you need to know about business.

Andy Bernard: Topic. Hilary Swank is attractive.
— Hot. Hot.
Kevin Malone: The debate is whether she's hot.
Stanley Hudson: What difference does it make? Attractive, hot, beautiful. We're talking about the same thing here.
Kevin Malone: Huge difference. A painting can be beautiful, but I don't want to bang a painting.

Angela Martin: I wasn't going to dignify this discussion by getting involved, and I don't even get the discussion. Hot is a temperature, people. But Kevin deserves to lose for what he said. So, yes, she's hot. She's hot as heck. She's a female Boris Becker.

Pam Beesly: Ladies, are we prepared to let the Kevins of the world decide anything for us? Anything at all? We don't even give him full Internet access.
Kevin Malone: ... Wait, what?

Michael Scott: You know, our sales are fine. We're doing fine. They're doing fine.
Dwight Schrute: Could be better.
Michael Scott: Why don't we just live and let live?
Dwight Schrute: What?
Michael Scott: Live and let live.
Dwight Schrute: I'm not familiar with that expression.
Michael Scott: It's a James Bond...
Dwight Schrute: It doesn't make any sense. Of course I'm alive.

Michael Scott: I'm not going to make this call.
Dwight Schrute: Michael, you have to. Have you ever seen a lioness devour her cub?
Michael Scott: Oh, God, not this.
Dwight Schrute: Have you ever seen a baboon devour its mate? Have you ever seen a raccoon devour a squirrel?

Michael Scott: My heart... My heart says no.
Dwight Schrute: Your heart is a wonderful thing, Michael. But it makes some terrible decisions.
Michael Scott: That's true. Yes. Gosh. That's true. It has gone down the wrong path many, many times. Jan, Ryan...
Dwight Schrute: Yeah, save your heart for love. And use your brain for business. Right?

Stanley Hudson: I am trying to be more optimistic in life. I've got, what, 20, 30 more years left, and my family history says I have less. Now, the old Stanley Hudson would have found something to complain about with this actress, but that's no way to live life. Look at this healthy, sexy, pretty, strong, young woman. Come on, people. She is hot.

Dwight Schrute: And it was a terrible war. Oh! So many died. Far too many died, but if Frodo hadn't destroyed the ring, then goodness itself might have died.
Michael Scott: You're right.
Dwight Schrute: Yeah.
Michael Scott: You are right. I will call Wallace...

Oscar Martinez: This is ridiculous. That's the thing about debating. People just get entrenched in the view they had in the first place.

Michael Scott: I guess this is what they call a bittersweet moment. It is bitter because I slightly destroyed a wonderful little family. But sweet because David Wallace thought I did a good job. That's why I hate bittersweet chocolate. I don't even... What's the point of that? Why not just sweet? I mean, who are you helping?


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий