31 мар. 2023 г.

A Baby Shower and a Testosterone-Rich Banter

Young Sheldon 6×12


Georgie: Well, I'm gonna be at the birth, but I can't go to the party?
Missy: How do you know she wants you at the birth?
Georgie: Who's gonna catch the baby?
George: You may not want to be there. It's a rough one.
Mary: George.
George: Oh, you're right, dear. It's a beautiful event which I will never forget.
Sheldon: Wait, you said it was beautiful and then made a face to imply that it wasn't. So, which is it?
Missy: Oh, my God, Sheldon, it's disgusting.
Sheldon: He could've just said that.

Mary: I hate that woman!
George: Your mother? Eh, she ain't gonna live forever.
Mary: Mandy's mom.
George: Oh. Yeah, that one we're stuck with for a while.

Connie: I have a lot of grandkids. At some point, you just stop caring how they got here.

George: So, Connor seems like a good kid.
Jim McAllister: Oh, yeah, yeah, he's a good kid. From another planet.
George: Oh, I got one of those. Georgie's little brother.
Jim: Is he a 22-year-old art school graduate with no prospects of ever holding down a real job?
George: Actually, he's a science genius who started college when he was 11.
Jim: Let's just talk about the brisket.

George: 14 hours of smoke and love...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий