9 мар. 2023 г.

Chapter Three: The Monster and the Superhero

Stranger Things 4×3


Gen. Salivan: So what is the answer, Doctor? More scientists? Because it was men of science, men like you, who created this problem in the first place.

Dustin Henderson: So we got, uh, some good news and some bad news. How do you prefer it?
Eddie Munson: Bad news first, always.

Eleven: Everyone looks at me like… like I'm a monster.
Mike Wheeler: They just don't know you.
Eleven: You think I'm a monster too.

Mike Wheeler: Eleven, you're being ridiculous. ... You know what I think of you. You're the most incredible person in the world. And you can't let these mouth breathers ruin you. Ruin us. I mean, they're nobodies. They're nobodies. And you're a superhero.
Eleven: Not anymore.

Robin Buckley: I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this before. I mean, they have a… a few times, and… and I have once. Mine was more human-flesh-based, theirs was more smoke-related, but bottom line is, collectively, I really feel we got this. We usually rely on this girl who has super powers. But, uh, those went bye-bye, so… So we're technically in more of the...
Steve Harrington: Kinda…
Max Mayfield: Brainstorming phase.
Robin Buckley: Brainstorming. There… There's nothing to worry about.

Murray Bauman: Your children, bless their mischievous souls… they like to get involved. They play too much Nintendo, eat too much junk food, smoke some ganja, pound some beers, experiment sexually... What's the worst that can happen?

Dmitri Antonov: His name is Yuri Ismaylov. He's a smuggler. Supplies American goods to some of us guards here, including me on lucky occasions. Cigarettes, peanut butter, Playboys, the best America has to offer.

Eleven: I don't have my powers.
Dr. Sam Owens: What if I told you there was a way… A way to bring them back?...

Dr. Sam Owens: ... I believe you are our best hope. Our only hope.
Eleven: What if I'm not good? What if I'm the monster?
Dr. Sam Owens: I don't know you that well, kiddo, but I'm betting the fate of the planet that you're one of the good ones.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий