21 мар. 2023 г.

Running with Wolves

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan 3×3


Mike November: So you have thought it through.
Jack Ryan: Yes, I have.
Mike November: Then I'm in. I got your back. Just hope we don't die.
Jack Ryan: Me, too.

Petr: My father was a soldier, a hardened man. The only time I saw him cry was when the Wall fell. Because he knew it was over. He never had the illusion that the Soviet Union was without fault, but Mother Russia was everything to him. When it collapsed, everything he fought for no longer had meaning. When I asked him why he was crying, he said, "We were once the most feared nation on Earth. We were the monster that kept the rest of the world up at night." Now, we wage cyber wars. We disrupt and we inconvenience. Oh, it's clever and cost-effective, but war without cost is meaningless. Without cost, we have no identity.

Jack Ryan: You all right?
Mike November: I just hate train stations. Watch any movie, nothing good ever happens in a train station.

President Alena Kovac: He couldn't be a part of this.
Jim Greer: Yeah, well, I know it's hard, but we have to examine every angle, consider every possibility. Especially the one that's staring us right in our face.

Luka Gocharov: Yuri knew it was not us. It was not Russia, but...
Jack Ryan: Russian.
Luka Gocharov: A rogue faction. One I am determined to unmask.
Jack Ryan: What do they want?
Luka Gocharov: To restore the Soviet Union.

Jack Ryan: The United States and Russia are being baited into a war, and right now, we're the only ones standing in the way.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий