2 февр. 2018 г.

The Separation Triangulation

The Big Bang Theory 11×14


Raj: ...And if you post it on social media, I suggest the hashtag "Koothra-poet."

Leonard: On your phone it's cute, on my phone it's a crime.

Sheldon: An equation. Isn't it perfect?.. Sometimes I just stare at it, and I think "I can't believe that came out of me."

Sheldon: I also have a date tonight. But don't worry, it's not another woman. It's string theory. Bow-bow.

Raj: Is that "technically," like, the paperwork hasn't gone through, or "technically," like, he's in the closet watching us right now?

Raj: So, am I, like, the good guy in my movie, or the bad guy in their movie?
Bernadette: Pretty sure you're the weird friend in our movie.

Sheldon: Just take a look at my proposal...

Oliver: Which one of you is Rajesh Koothrappali?
Howard: Really? You're not sure which one of us is Rajesh Koothrappali?
Oliver: I am. I was just trying not to be racist.

Leonard: I know how to deal with Sheldon being Sheldon, but Sheldon being a-a rational, thoughtful person? I'm clueless.

Raj: I'll tell you what, just give him one more chance and if it doesn't work out, I'll be happy to keep sleeping with you.

Leonard: This is just a-a bunch of paper. You can't enforce this.
Sheldon: Hire a lawyer. Let's find out.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий