12 февр. 2018 г.

Just the Facts

Transparent 3×4


Maura: I... I was told by my physician that I didn't need a note... for this.
Dr. Benoit: That's true for the, uh... for the hormones. But for the surgery, we still require a letter from someone who has a PhD in psychology just to make sure you meet the requirements for the procedure.
Maura: I have to ask another person for permission?

Ali: I... I want you to be jealous. I know that we have our thing, and I totally appreciate your rejection of... of traditional romantic relationships from a socio-political standpoint, and I... and I agree, and, um... but I just... I really, really like you. ....

Ali: Sometimes I go to... a dreamy place. It's relaxing. It's like when you get in your car, you know, and you start driving and you just let your mind wander, and then you end up on La Brea, and you don't even know how you got there.
Leslie: Okay, well, one person's dream space is another person's disassociating.

Maura: I don't... I don't have a psychologist.
Davina: That is the least Jewish thing you've ever said.

Sarah: What I was imagining was, um, like a Tacos Con Torah night.

Rachel: It means "here I am" in Biblical Hebrew.
Sarah: I love Hebrew. Hineni... Hin... Here I am.... Hineni. Here I am. That's the name of it. That's the name. That's the name of the event.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий