27 февр. 2018 г.

Off the Grid

Transparent 3×9


Dr. Benoit: Well, I've got a little bit of not so great news from your cardiologist.

Dr. Benoit: Just because you can't have this surgery doesn't mean that you can't have a happy life.

Leslie: Hon, he is a big boy, and if he wants to splash around in some holy water, that's his prerogative.
Ali: He's not splashing around in holy water, he just disavowed the devil.

Leslie: Oh, come on. To criticize you is to love you. To reflect you is to love you. Just sit in the discomfort.

Damian: Pony is the only lady pro dom I know that works with chicks.
Sarah: Okay, that cannot be true.
Damian: There's no money in it. I mean, it's really not that hard for a woman to find someone to treat her like shit for free.

Len: I DON'T WANT RAGE IN THIS HOUSE!!


Gene: You got that lump in your throat, didn't you? You know what that was, Josh?...
Josh: Uh...
Gene: Josh, that was the Holy Spirit.

Josh: I didn't say I converted.
Ali: You're going around pretending to be a Christian.
Josh: FYI... half this country is pretending to be Christian right now. What does it matter what I believe? I'm happy. Okay?

Buzzy: I... I know it wasn't a whole truth in terms of actual fact, but I was just trying to explain to you that, if I had been married, I would have spent every last dollar I had for my dying wife because that's... that's what money is.

Shelly: I could accept you being broke. I could accept you being in debt to the U.S. government. But what I will not accept is being lied to. Never again.

Sarah: I fucked everything up. I can't do anything right.
Len: Come on. You got a hundred non-observant Jews to sing "Ya day day die die die."

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий