20 февр. 2018 г.

The Lodger

Grace and Frankie 4×1


Sheree: Okay, we're looking for two gold nipple graduation cap thingies.
Grace: Tassels?
Sheree: Grace, you have a word for everything!
Grace: There actually are words for everything.

Grace: Sheree's cooking dinner in your honor.
Frankie: So it'll be the three of us for dinner?
Sheree: I'm making my famous chicken pot pie. It's deep-fried so you don't even taste the vegetables. Also, there aren't vegetables in it.

Grace: Well, I'm sorry that I'm not dating a hippie who's still reeling from the break-up of Creedence Clearwater Revival...
Frankie: They were brothers! They should have worked it out!

Grace: You know what you should be? Fuming. Anger solves everything.
Mallory: No, no, no. I am no good at getting angry.
Grace: Oh, you're my daughter. It's in your blood. You want to take your emotions and crush them into a diamond and hurl them at the person you're mad at. And then you can move on.
Mallory: Thanks, Mommy. You're always so good at the mushy stuff.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий