9 февр. 2018 г.

The Novelization Correlation

The Big Bang Theory 11×15


Sheldon: That is a good point. Criticisms are more hurtful when they're specific.

Wil Wheaton: It's time for Professor Proton's science joke of the day... Why can you not trust atoms?...
Sheldon: Hmm.....
Wil Wheaton: Because they make up everything.
Sheldon: Oh, that's funny!

Sheldon: Howard, I want you to know that I forgive you.
Howard: I'll take it!
Leonard: What's he forgiving you for?
Howard: Don't care. Clean slate. Happy Yom Kippur to me.

Sheldon: I don't have a super secret enemies list. I'm not a Bond villain. I'm just a regular guy, with a regular enemies list.

Leonard: I-I didn't intend to write about Penny, but I guess maybe subconsciously I did.
Beverly: I believe you mean "unconsciously," dear.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий