21 февр. 2018 г.

The Open Road

Transparent 3×6


Shea: What makes a strong waffle game?
Josh: Well, honestly, uh, you know, a waffle is just a delivery system for the butter and the syrup, so I'm gonna go with the butter and the syrup.

Shea: It's actually way less crazy than everyone thinks. It's mostly just sad guys with cocaine problems.
Josh: Sounds like the music business.

Sarah: You know, for someone who never has a Seder, you got a lot of Seder stuff.

Shelly: I am... happy. I am very happy. Let me be happy.

Ali: I just saw God.
Okay. What... What'd he say?
Ali: Uh, that she's a woman... And she's black... And she looked just like you, and told me everything is what it's supposed to be, and that it's gonna be okay, we're gonna be... We're gonna be okay.
Mm. And I can tell you're still not flossing.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий