5 февр. 2018 г.

Peaky Blinders 2×2

Episode #2.2


Campbell: I'm here on the King's orders. I'm afraid I must insist.

Tommy: Grace, she went to New York. A place called, er... Poughkeepsie.

Tommy: I imagine being shot by a woman hurts the same as being shot by a man... Just a bit more shameful.

Tommy: You know, Mr Campbell, when I got shot they gave me a medal... Yeah. No medal for you I bet.

Campbell: You are on my hook, Mr Shelby. And from this moment forward... you belong to me.

Tommy: Where are we?
Curly: Heathrow. One more day and we'll be there.

Solomons: You're the bloke who shot Billy Kimber, right? You did, you fucking shot him. That's you. You fucking betrayed him, mate. So it'd be entirely appropriate to do what I am thinking in my head to you right now.

Solomons: Intelligence. Intelligence is a very valuable thing, innit, my friend? And usually it comes far too fucking late.

Solomons: Let's say I shot you already, right, in the fucking face. And the bullet goes bone, mush, bone, cabinet over there. Which is a shame, innit, cos that cabinet's fucked now and I got to get shot of it.

Sabini: You know... sometimes when I smell something, it's something that's not real, it's something more like a... Like a premonition. It's like sometimes I smell something, but it's not a smell, it's just... something isn't right.


Polly: This is ours?
Tommy: No, Polly... This is yours. Cos you deserve it.
Polly: What would I do with all these rooms?
Tommy: Well, you could... relax for one.

Tommy: We're moving up, Pol.

Lizzie: Well, you can just tell me and I'll write it down. I've learnt shorthand.
Tommy: Fair enough. Dear Mr Churchill... Has your pencil broken?
Lizzie: No. No, do go on.

Winston Churchill: Military Medal and the DCM... Distinguished Conduct Medal. Hands up in this room, those who were at the Somme... Those who were at the Battle of Verdun?... Thomas Shelby was a tunneller. His demand is rather amusing.

Campbell: Sir... with the greatest respect... Thomas Shelby is a murdering... cut-throat, mongrel, gangster.
Churchill: And yet, the tunnels were dug beneath our feet to silence the guns pointed at our heads.

Tommy: You think I haven't got enough on?! The war is done! Shut the door on it! Shut the door on it, like I did, eh?

Campbell: You remembered.
Sergeant Moss: Tongue and pickle, sir.
Campbell: But it's the single stroke of mustard, that's the thing. The fine detail.

Tommy: You all right?
Arthur: Busier we are, the faster time passes.

Polly: My love, pleasure hasn't even begun.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий