27 февр. 2018 г.

Morgan

Kathy: I shouldn't have confused her.
Lee: Morgan's not a "she." It's an "it."

Kathy: She's smart. She's smarter than any of us. But that's not what makes Morgan special. There was joy in her heart before we shoved her back in that box.

Dr. Ziegler: You see, it is so easy to forget that Morgan is only five years old. She is an innocent and she's learning, and she has the right to make mistakes.
Lee: She has no rights, whatsoever.

Dr. Cheng: For every decision we make, there are consequences.

Dr. Cheng: Do you know the cruelest thing you can do to someone you've locked in a room?.. Press their face to the window.

Skip: I'm not a scientist, and maybe I'm just a little jealous.
Lee: Jealous?.. But why?
Skip: It made a perfect risotto. Made it like it was nothing. They say you have to cook with your heart and your soul and all that stuff, but it just made the most perfect risotto.

Dr. Ziegler: Well, you may find this is not your garden variety evaluation. Morgan is an exceptionally complex specimen.
Dr. Shapiro: Well, it's a God damn microwave, as far as I'm concerned. It's not gonna change how I do my job. It's a standard long form psych eval for fourth wave A. I.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий