25 февр. 2018 г.

The Scavengender Hunt

Grace and Frankie 4×2


Frankie: You know who talks like that, Grace? A mark, a rube, a patsy, a stooge, a mugu.
Grace: That last one is made up.
Frankie: Just what a mugu would say.

Barry: You told me to take the job.
Brianna: Yeah, but I was hoping you would know that what I told you was the complete opposite of what I was telling you.

Barry: You really should have told me that.
Brianna: Only if I wanted you to do what I really wanted you to do and not what I said I wanted you to do.
Barry: Okay, now I'm lost again.

Grace: Was Santa Fe really that bad?
Frankie: You ever reach into one of your pockets and think, "Oh, boy, licorice!" But then it's a snake? Because I have.
Grace: Well, that's why I don't buy things with voluminous pockets.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий