3 февр. 2018 г.

A Computer, a Plastic Pony, and a Case of Beer

Young Sheldon 1×12


Sheldon: Power has always been a deadly narcotic, and in 1989, RadioShack's Tandy 1000 SL was my drug of choice.

Sheldon: With an Intel 8086 running at eight megahertz and a five-and-a-quarter-inch floppy drive, there was nothing I couldn't do.

Young Sheldon: ...Plus, the computer can organize your recipes.
Mary: But my recipes are organized.
Young Sheldon: On index cards. Like a cave person.
Missy: Cave Mom. I'm gonna call you that.

Georgie: You know that movie E.T.? The kid who finds him, his name is Elliott, which starts with an "E" and ends with a "T." Coincidence? I don't think so.
George: You're gonna live with us forever, aren't you?

George: Shut up, Georgie!

George: I'm guessing we're not having our once-a-week...

George: I'm glad we're not having our once-a-week 'cause I am not in the mood.
Mary: Really? That's too bad.
George: Why? Are you?!
Mary: No!
George: ... That was uncalled for.

Meemaw: I don't want to get in your business, but since you're getting in my bed, I'm getting in your business.


Meemaw: When you leaving?
Mary: Very funny.
Meemaw: That wasn't a joke.I love you, and I love the kids, but I love you better living across the street.

Meemaw: You do know I still have an active love life...
Mary: Just go to sleep!
Meemaw: ...On this very bed.

George: I can't do that.
Georgie: Why not?
George: 'Cause if I do, it sets a bad precedent.
Georgie: What's Nixon got to do with it?
George: What?!
Georgie: You said "bad president," like Nixon... You know, this guy...

Georgie: What are you doing?
George: Separating the whites from the colors.
Georgie: Whoa, that's racist.

Eliza: Can you elaborate on that?
Young Sheldon: Are you... going to help me or not?
Eliza: Hello, I am Eliza.
Young Sheldon: The future might be overrated.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий