11 февр. 2018 г.

Peaky Blinders 2×4

Episode #2.4


Campbell: Conduct ourselves! No-one in this room wants to breathe the same air as anyone else.

Arthur: Due to my razor blade and a few complaints from the neighbours about the terrible fucking music... Do you want to tell them or should I?.. This place is under new management... By order of the Peaky Blinders.

May: It's so out in the open. What about the police?
Tommy: What about them?

May: So is that what you say to women?
Tommy: Only if I don't know what they want.
May: And what if they don't want to fuck?
Tommy: Then life is simpler.
May: You want a simple life?
Tommy: Do I look like a man who wants a simple life, eh?

Tommy: The horse will be called... Grace's Secret.


Tommy: Like I've been telling you all for a year now... motor cars are the future.

Tommy: Morning, Arthur. I was just passing.

Ada: Are you sick?
Tommy: I'm just doing what any ordinary man would... putting my affairs in order.

Sabini: Did you know they were going to do it before they did it? Because that's the one who's in charge, isn't it? The one who knows before it happens.
Alfie: I know what I know, you know. If you don't know, then you don't fucking know, do you?

Alfie: Just write down "peace". Just write down "peace", right, between the Jews and the Italians.
Sabini: And war... against the gypsies.

Isaiah: Look, they won't serve a black man without a Shelby by his side.

Michael: Where are they going?
Isaiah: The Marquis of Lorne. Shame. It was a nice pub.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий