6 февр. 2018 г.

And the Winner Is...

Inside No. 9 4×5


Paula: Kelly Marsden stole my heart.
Gordon: What, again?

Paula: All I mean is all these girls are real, moving. They're all uniquely brilliant and you cannot sit in judgment of these performances.
Rupert: Of course we bloody can - that's what we're here for.
Paula: Well, there speaks a man who's never been up for an award, because if you had...
Rupert: Excuse me!
Paula: Because if you had, you would know to be entered into a race you did not choose to enter, and then to lose... to Jessica Lange... Well, that hurts. Period.

Rupert: We ought to have one. Bloody hell. They damn you if you do, damn you if you don't.

Clive: Just so you know, there's going to be lots of diversity in Blood Oranges.
Gordon: Blood Oranges?
Clive: My script. ....just bear in mind that any of the characters could be... diversified.

Clive: I don't mind changing it.
Gordon: Clive, you're not supposed to feel that about your own script. You're supposed to be protective of it. I want a writer that totally believes in their work.
Clive: But I am, I do. But, equally, I don't mind completely changing it if it means it'll get made.

Paula: What are you getting at, Giles? Shit, or get off the pot.

Jackie: Every opinion is valid. Even yours.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий