21 февр. 2018 г.

Rebel Rebel

Homeland 7×2


Carrie: He would have understood what I'm doing. He never let me down, ever. He would be right here with me now. He would have gotten it.

Shrink: Are you aware that in a small part of the population, Lithium can become ineffective after that much time? It simply stops working.

Carrie: It's important! I'm on my own here.
Dante: And why do you think that is?

O'Keefe: No better feeling, is there? Exercising your constitutional rights.

O'Keefe: You know what people forget? The Second Amendment isn't about needing guns for hunting or... or target shootin' or security. No, sir. It's about resisting tyranny. The Founding Fathers, in their infinite wisdom, foresaw the dark day when we would face a President like Keane, as deadly as any foreign king. And we would have to fight for our lives and liberty all over again.

Troll: You're white, college-educated, living in America. You'll figure something out.

Carrie: I'm CIA, you motherfucker! You try anything, I will hunt you down. I will kill you. I know who you are... where you live. I've got your prints, your DNA, your ugly fucking face. I've got you for the rest of your life. Do you hear?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий