25 февр. 2018 г.

The Reckoning

Outlander 1×9


Jamie: ...when I was a lad, I saw no path before me. I simply took a step and then another. Ever forward, ever onward, rushing toward someplace, I knew not where. And one day, I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I'd taken was a choice to go left, to go right, to go forward or even not go at all.
    Every day, every man has a choice between right and wrong. Between love and hate. Sometimes between life and death. And the sum of those choices becomes your life.

Jamie: The truth is, I'd forgiven everything she'd done and everything she could do, long before that day. For me, that was no choice. That was falling in love.

Jamie: Ye've done considerable damage disobeying my orders, and I'm gonna punish ye for it.
Claire: What do you mean?
Jamie: Oh, you know fine well what I mean. Now, get down by the bed and lift yer shift, lass.

Claire: I have said I'm sorry. And I am. And I will never do such a thing again.
Jamie: That's just the point. You might. Ye come from a place where things are easier, I think. Where it's not a matter of life and death if you disobey orders or take matters into your own hands. But it's the hard truth in places and times like these that a light action can have very serious consequences.

Jamie: Seems I canna possess your soul without losing my own.

Jamie: Sassenach?
Claire: Yes, master?
Jamie: What does "fucking" mean?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий