19 февр. 2018 г.

Oh Holy Night

Transparent 3×5


Len: Do you remember the week before Zachy was born? How worried you were? And you wanted, like, everything to be perfect? You were planning everything. You were like a cute, little prenatal Mussolini.

Maura: I'm sorry I was such a shitty parent...

Josh: I think we should call somebody. Demo's a thing. Jewish men don't do demo.
Maura: I am a Jewish woman, Joshy. And Jewish women do whatever the fuck they want.

Sarah: I decided to go with papusas.
Raquel: The event's called Tacos con Torah. Right? Tacos.
Sarah: .... The taco guy was too expensive. ... I don't know. We can call it Papusas con Psalms or something.

Raquel: Hi. Welcome. Shabbat shalom. We are asking people to unplug from technology. Just drop your device... Thank you. Shabbat shalom.

Sarah: I'm sorry, but really? Tonight of all nights?

Leslie: "Sinai Coffee"? I can't drink that, 'cause it disagrees with my politics. They're Israeli beans.

Josh: I could just live right here in this hug.

Raquel: The rabbis tell us that there are 36 people whose righteousness sustains the world called the lamedvavniks. ... Who are these 36? We don't know. Even the 36 don't know. So what is the lesson? The lesson is to treat each other... as if we might be one. Or who knows? You might be standing next to one now.

Ali: I did not expect to be so moved.
Leslie: By the service or the propaganda?
Ali: You're still pissed off at the Zionists?
Leslie: It's stuck in my craw. I mean, you can light a bunch of votive candles in a shitty gym, but...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий