22 февр. 2018 г.

Peaky Blinders 2×6

Episode #2.6


Tommy: 'My name is Thomas Shelby. And today, I'm going to kill a man...'

Arthur: One at a time. One at a time, that is all I ask.

Johnny Dogs: It is all part of Tommy's plan... Apparently.

Alfie: It says here... 20% paid to me of your export business.
Tommy: As we agreed on the telephone.
Alfie: No, no, no, no. See, I had my lawyer draw this up for us, just in case. It says that... here, that 100% of your business... goes to me.

Alfie: Don't worry about it, right. Cos it is totally legal, binding. All you have to do is sign the document and transfer the whole lot over to me.
Tommy: Sign just here, is it?

Alfie: Now, look, it's just non-fucking-negotiable. That is all you need to know, so all you have to do is sign the fucking contract.
Tommy: Right there.
Alfie: Just sign here. With your pen.

Ollie: He tied his lace, Alfie. And there is a kid at the door.
Tommy: From a good family, too. Ollie, it is shocking what they become.

Alfie: You are behaving like a fucking child. This is a man's world. Now, get that apron off and sit in the corner like a little boy.

Alfie: Based on this... 45%.
Tommy: 30.

Johnny Dogs: The Lees will be there, Captain.
Tommy: "Captain"?
Johnny Dogs: Aye, we promoted you. Well, the boys decided you're no longer like a Sergeant Major. Fucking those rich women and using those fancy words. I'd say you're more like a captain these days.
Tommy: Fine, well, I'll take it as a compliment. Just don't bloody shoot me.


Polly: Everything's an "if" in this Birmingham life.

Campbell: Now... this is a man of some capability... but I expect no excuses and no failures.
UVF Operative: The Red Right Hand of the Ulster Volunteer Force will not let you down, Mr Campbell.
Campbell: The Red Right Hand.

Tommy: Whatever happens today, it was good.

Tommy: Whatever happens, May, no regrets. No regrets. And I will find you.

Tommy: Grace, I seriously have things to do.

Tommy: Chalk?
Lizzie: It's how the soldiers know. It doesn't matter. Just give me the fucking chalk!

Campbell: Shouldn't you be busy?
Tommy: When you plan something well there's no need to rush.

Tommy: Today, it will be me dead or you. But whoever it is... they'll wake up in hell tomorrow.

Campbell: Shadow Security to His Majesty. I will now take command of the situation.

Tommy: You placed too much reliance on the police for your security, Mr Sabini. That was a mistake.

Grace: There's business and there's love.
May: Is there?.. With Thomas Shelby?...

Grace: What do you want from him?
May: The same as you. I want to feel alive.

Polly: Don't fuck with the Peaky Blinders.

Johnny: We fucking took Epsom! We kicked the Cockneys' fucking arses.
Lizzie: Congratu-fucking-lations.

Arthur: Where is Tommy anyway?

Tommy: Were any of you boys in France?

Tommy: I nearly got FUCKING EVERYTHING!

Tommy: In the bleak mid winter...

Arthur: ...And to the Peaky fucking Blinders! Who's going to stop us, eh?... Nobody.

Tommy: You know something, Michael? What Polly wants... will always a mystery to me.

Tommy: I've got some ideas, Michael, for the future of the company. And also... I'm planning on getting married.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий