15 февр. 2018 г.

Divines

Maimouna: It's to keep the jinns away. I can feel them around us. They hide everywhere. In rats, dogs, snakes... They don't like being disturbed.

Maimouna: Doesn't it look like a face? It's God watching us.
Dounia: Like he's got nothing better to do!
Maimouna: Insha'Allah. He could tell my dad everything.
Dounia: Don't worry. We're dust in the cosmos. To him, we're microbes.
Maimouna: But when you're God, you have to watch over your children. It's written.
Dounia: Yeah, but he hasn't acknowledged us.
Maimouna: Yes, he has. He talks to me all the time.
Dounia: When?
Maimouna: In my dreams. He gives me weird dreams.

Rebecca: See, you're scared.
Dounia: Because you're scary!
Rebecca: It's in the eyes. The far-away look.

Rebecca: You strike! Then you caress.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий