18 февр. 2018 г.

Peaky Blinders 2×5

Episode #2.5


Alfie: Arthur, Arthur!
Arthur: It is a pleasure to meet you, sir.
Alfie: I have heard so much about you.
Arthur: Shalom. Let me just say... Shalom.

Alfie: Seder, this feast what we is having here, right? Seder is basically the day when the Jewish angels decided, you know, that the evil fucking Egyptians had pushed their fucking luck.

Sabini: You tell your Gypsy king... that whoever comes down south... shall return north in many fucking pieces.

Campbell: You should know that, as of this night, Tommy Shelby is finished.

Tommy: He likes to waste money, I know that. According to the reports I've been given you're spending £2 a month on worming powder.
Micky: What? You want a horse with worms?
Tommy: Horses get worms from the water trough. If you put goldfish in them, they eat the worm eggs.
Micky: Goldfish? That'll be a Gypsy thing, is it?
Tommy: No, it's an accounting thing.

May: Goldfish? Seriously?
Tommy: Yep. You people have a lot to learn.

Campbell: Tommy Shelby is not afraid to die. Therefore... the threat to your own life might not be enough to make it certain that you will obey me on the given day. I needed also the power of life and death over your family. And that I now have.

Campbell: And, as my father used to say... to make sure your dog obeys you, you have to show it the stick once in a while.

Campbell: I have a great curiosity. Like a magpie... sees something... something shining in the mud. Oh, he has no need for the silver, but... but he takes it anyway.

Curly: What are you doing, Tommy?
Tommy: Shovelling shit, Curly. Just like you.
Curly: And why are you doing that, Tommy?
Tommy: To remind myself of what I'd be if I wasn't who I am.


Tommy: Well, it's honest work, Curly... but I don't want to get used to it,

Charlie: Tommy, if you ever want a job, I'll get you your own shovel.

Tommy: I changed my mind. So just have one drink, tell me how happy you are in New York and then you can go.

Tommy: You're not armed, Grace, are you?

Tommy: You see, my real plan... was that we go out. I want to impress you. Now... do you like Charlie Chaplin?
Grace: Yes, I like Charlie Chaplin.
Tommy: Good. But I bet you've never heard Charlie Chaplin speak.

Tommy: You see, Wag is also a Romany Gypsy, as is Chaplin. But he keeps it a secret. Chaplin was born on the Black Patch, a Gypsy camp in Birmingham. ... See, we've all got secrets, Grace. Come on, I'll introduce you.

Tommy: Well, tonight, your men will see me return to the house with a very beautiful woman. She will stay until just before midnight. Course, I'll close the curtains. Can you guess who the woman is, Mr Campbell?

Grace: It's too late, Tommy.
Tommy: It's 11, Grace.
Grace: I mean, it's too late.

Tommy: Why did you come here tonight?

Arthur: All right. If he's so fucking clever, why am I in here?

May: You think your people are ruthless? Try mine.

May: Who is she?
Tommy: Someone who's sailing away.
May: So let her sail... You've told me about her. Like a gentleman. Now kindly behave like a gangster again.

May: Feel sorry for me. It's fine... Because your horse will come fifth or sixth. But I will win you.

Tommy: I have recently become a racehorse owner, Mr Campbell. It's, er... Well, perhaps you can guess which one is my horse...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий