24 февр. 2018 г.

The Foreigner

Maggie: Could I go to jail if I murdered your phone?

Liam Hennessy: I work for the government and our elected officials. I do not work for terrorists.
Quan Ngoc Minh: IRA politics and terrorism are different ends of the same snake. Whichever end you grab, you still grab a snake.
Liam Hennessy: It makes a great deal of difference which end you grab, because one end will bite.

Hugh McGrath: Well, guess what? In the fog o' war, plans fuckin' change.

Hugh McGrath: You haven't forgotten what we're fighting for, have ya?
Liam Hennessy: You question my loyalty? I buried my brother-in-law, before that my da and my two cousins. We spilt our fair share of blood struggling for united Ireland, not profiting off a divided one. So, don't fucking go asking me again if I've forgotten what we're fighting for!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий