5 июн. 2017 г.

Will Scarsdale Like Josh's Shayna Punim?

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 2×10


& Heather: You know, studies have shown that couples who post a lot on social media are often insecure about their attachment.
    Rebecca: Heather, did you just look that up?
    Heather: No, I actually started with a hypothesis, and then I backed it up with a Vox article. It’s standard scientific method.

& Rebecca: ...And are we okay? The answer doesn’t have to be «yes.»
    Valencia: Good, because the answer is «eh.»

& Naomi: Oh, please, don’t be so dramatic. You came all this way to see your facacta cousin fumble through his haftarah. And, Becky, do you know what Torah portion they gave Skyler?.. The one with the menstruation and the lepers.
    Rebecca: The one that Cousin Stuey got...
    Naomi: When he talked about his sister’s Kotex!

& Naomi: Well, she’s having money troubles. And her mother has cancer, and the youngest daughter wants to be a man, and the husband is having an affair with a goy.
    Josh: Oh, my God.
    Naomi: Sorry. No offense.
    Rebecca: No. No. You don’t have to laugh at that; that’s very offensive.

& Rabbi Shari: How are you, my darling? How is California? Have you found a temple out there yet?
    Rebecca: Well, I don’t believe in God, so no, it didn’t make my to-do list.
    Rabbi Shari: Always questioning. That is the true spirit of the Jewish people! Very good.

& Josh: It looks like they’re about to do some kind of fun dance.
    Rebecca: Case in point, perfect example. Okay, do you remember the ceremony? They made a 13-year-old boy say the Kaddish. That’s a prayer for the dead... Okay, people like us only know how to be miserable.
    Josh: What do you mean?
    Rebecca: No, listen, Josh. It sounds like one thing, but means another.


&
♪ Now it’s time to celebrate ♪
♪ Grab a drink and fix a plate ♪
♪ But before you feel too great ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered ♪

♪ Nights like these are filled with glee ♪
♪ Noshing, dancing, singing ♪
♪ Whee! But we sing in a minor key ♪
♪ To remember that we suffered ♪

♪ Being happy is selfish ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered ♪
♪ You have no idea what pain is ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered, hey! ♪

♪ I mean, would it be such a crime ♪
♪ For the Beastie Boys or Haim ♪
♪ To mention in their songs one time ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered? ♪

♪ I don’t want to bring up the Holocaust ♪
♪ I know, I know, the Holocaust ♪
♪ But the Holocaust was a really big deal ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered ♪

♪ The sweet and the bitter ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered ♪
♪ Streisand and Hitler ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered ♪
♪ Spielberg and Hitler ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered ♪
♪ Have me mentioned Hitler? ♪
♪ I’m just saying that we suffered ♪


& Rebecca: I wanted him to see how unhappy evy ything makes me and that I’m right and that everyone here is miserable.
    Rabbi Shari: Why is everyone here miserable?
    Rebecca: Um, I don’t know, maybe because Jewish people’s DNA is literally imprinted with our past trauma. It’s something called epigenetics; look it up.
    Rabbi Shari: Hey, don’t be condescending. You think you’re the only person who reads Tablet Magazine on Twitter?

& Rebecca: I don’t know, I just... I hate it here, I hate all this stuff.
    Rabbi Shari: Ah, well, this stuff, this town, these people... They’re you. And if you hate that stuff, you hate yourself.

& Naomi: I’m gonna wrap this lox up so you have something to eat on the plane...

& Josh: Thanks, Naomi... But what do I do now?
    Naomi: Joshua, I am your Jewish mother now, and there are two things I will always have: indigestion and all the answers. So just listen to me, and do exactly as I say.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий