28 июн. 2017 г.

The Good, the Bad, and the Crispy

Lucifer 2×18


& Amenadiel: This means that I’m the favorite son.
    Lucifer: Uh, no, it means that once again Dad is manipulating us six ways to Sunday. But, hey, what’s new?

& Linda: Ah! You scared me. God!
    Charlotte: Goddess. But whatever.

& Linda: Okay, duct tape... Trust me. This stuff’s amazing.

& Ella: ...someone also shaved this poor guy’s entire body.
    Lucifer: Well, maybe our poor killer’s just chaetophobic.... Fear of hair. Always fun when they turn up in Hell. Lots of wigs involved.

& Charlotte: It’s nothing. That spoiled brat, Chet Ruiz, stabbed me, and now I’m bleeding light. It’s... it’s no big deal.

& Chloe: I need you to come here, and I need you to do your mojo thing.


& Lucifer: Have you ever considered finding, well, I don’t know, a-a place of your own?
    Amenadiel: Yeah. Somewhere away from Dad, maybe?
    Lucifer: Yes. Somewhere familiar, warmer, perhaps?
    Charlotte: You want... you want me back in Hell?
    Lucifer: Well, not in Hell, per se, but in charge of Hell. I mean, after all, it is a kingdom without a ruler.

& Charlotte: Oh, I’m not angry. Just disappointed.

& Charlotte: I’ll miss you, Daniel. You are my favorite human.

& Charlotte: I just want a chance to start over.
    Lucifer: But... going home? That’s not starting over, that’s... that’s going backwards.

& Charlotte: The last thing I want is to hurt my children.
    Lucifer: I know. So, please, let there be light.

& Chloe: Look, if you think that I wouldn’t forgive you for your mistakes or your flaws, if you think that I don’t know who you really are by now... you’re wrong.

& Lucifer: I am done hiding. ... I think it’s time I finally opened your eyes as to why strange things sometimes happen around me. Why my brother’s so saintly and Maze is so... not. And I’m so... well, magnetic.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий