27 июн. 2017 г.

The Art Show

Grace and Frankie 3×1


& Grace: Okay. We have to go to a different bank. That’s what we have to do.
    Frankie: They all need breaking up anyway. We’ll start with this one. We’ll form an old lady gang. We’re creaky, but tough. We’re forgetful, but fierce. Gravity may be no friend of ours, but that doesn’t mean our bottom line will bottom out.
    Grace: Right. It’s so insulting. Do we look like we’re about to die? Do we look like we’re senile and can’t remember anything? Where is the car?

& Sol: You can see the rage toward me in every brush stroke. Notice the bold use of yellow? That’s because I hate mustard.


& Fiona: This reminds me of a painting that was in the house that I grew up in. It’s not the actual painting, but it’s the memory of it, and it brings me back to a happy time.
    Frankie: Oh, wow.
    Fiona: And the yellow makes me feel hopeful.
    Frankie: Really? I just put the yellow in because my ex-husband hates mustard. But I like your interpretation better.

--
On the IMDb .
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий