9 июн. 2017 г.

The Pony Remark

Seinfeld 2×2


& Kramer: Well, you don’t think I can, huh?
    Jerry: No, it’s not that I don’t think you can. I know that you can’t, and I’m positive that you won’t.

& Jerry: Well... actually, we do have to kind of get going.

& Elaine: I don’t really eat dessert. I’m dieting.


& George: You know, I’ve been thinking. I cannot envision any circumstance... in which I’ll ever have the opportunity to have sex again. How’s it gonna happen? I just don’t see how it could occur.

& George: I just don’t see what purpose it’s gonna serve, you going. I mean, you think dead people care who’s at their funeral? They don’t even know they’re having a funeral!

& Jerry: Who figures an immigrant is gonna have a pony?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий