12 июн. 2017 г.

The Jacket

Seinfeld 2×3


& Salesman: I might have something in the back...
    Elaine: The back? They never find anything in the back. If they had anything good, they’d put it in the front.

& Jerry: What is that song?
    George: It’s from Les Misérables. I went to see it last week. I can’t get it out of my head. I just keep singing it over and over. It just comes out. I have no control over it. I’m singing it on elevators, buses. Singing in front of clients. It’s taking over my life.

& Jerry: You don’t know Robert Schumann, the composer?
    George: Oh, Schumann. Of course.
    Jerry: He went crazy from one note. Couldn’t get it out of his head. I think it was an A. He kept repeating it over and over again. He had to be institutionalised.


& George: Can I say one thing to you? And I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality... It’s fabulous.

& Jerry: Two minutes. Believe me, I know his two minutes. By his conception of time, his life will last over 2000 years.

& Jerry: Schumann!

& George: There’s never been an appointment in my life... where I wanted the other guy to show up.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий