22 июн. 2017 г.

Customer Service

Silicon Valley 4×6


& Russ: F#ck you, Richard Hendricks!
    Richard: F#ck me regarding?

& Richard: The point is, if you don’t draw the line in the sand when some guy pisses in your car, where do you, you know?

& Jared: So, to avoid being thrice made a cuckold, he agreed to a deal?

& Jared: Okay, guys, we’ve got to calm down. Okay? .... Let’s... Let’s take a deep breath, and let’s just be cool and put our phones down. Go ahead.


& Erlich: Are those almond poppy seed muffins or lemon poppy seed muffins? No matter, I’ll take both, and the, uh, whole first floor. It’s been a... pretty bad...

& Richard: ...And then it just happened.
    Jared: On the floor?
    Richard: We were like two wild animals.
    Jared: I’m sure it was magnificent.

& Jared: Oh, I am so glad this is over. I felt like Gibraltar in World War II, where it was both crucial and inert.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий