13 июн. 2017 г.

The Blood Boy

Silicon Valley 4×5


& Monica: Tequila shots at a baby shower. You want me to join the frat house?
    Erlich: Unfortunately, in this climate, Monica, you either bro down or you go down.

& Richard: Gavin, all-all... all due respect. This plan took two weeks to develop.
    Gavin: Hard work is the price of greatness, so let’s get to work.

& Gavin: Well, this meeting was just absolutely fucking great! Richard, Donald... Goldfoil! Woo! Go team!

& Gilfoyle: This is already the best job I ever had.

& Dinesh: Wait. He has a garage in his garage?
    Gilfoyle: And he has a yacht with a pool on it and a pool with a yacht in it. And he has a real, live blood boy.

& Richard: Yeah, he’s real. Real mouthy. I mean, he’s sticking his perfectly symmetrical face into actual smart people’s business. I mean, that Ken doll probably thinks traversing a binary search tree runs in the order of «n,» instead of «log n.» Idiot.


& Gilfoyle: Hey, look, it’s Osama Bin Fuckin’.

& Erlich: I’m long overdue to a trip to my dispensary, so I don’t have much. But I have Bubba Kush, Chocolate Thunder, Barbara Bush, Barbara Streisand, Barbara Bush, Jr....

& Gilfoyle: Fucking kill me and send me to the horrors of heaven. It’d be better than this shit.

& Richard: You listen to me, you muscle-bound, handsome Adonis. Tech is reserved for people like me. Okay? The freaks, the weirdos, the misfits, the geeks, the dweebs, the dorks! Not you.

& Gavin: Mind the glass.

& Gavin: Fuck you, God! What have I done to deserve this?!

& Gilfoyle: I hate to invoke the Nazarene, but, Jesus Christ, what the fuck, Richard?

& Dinesh: All right! What has two thumbs, zero dick pics, and just quit Periscope?.. What the fuck is that?
    Gilfoyle: The biggest dick pic of all.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий