23 июн. 2017 г.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows


& April: Um, actually, there’s a big difference. I’m a nerd, not a geek. Um, it’s the difference between, like, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter.
    Stockman: Oh!
    April: Or, um, TED Talks and...
    Stockman: Comic-Con!
    April: Yeah.

& Raphael: That’s how I roll. That’s how you roll.

& Chief Vincent: First rule of tracking fugitives: Don’t take help from someone who’s responsible for losing them in the first place.

& Casey: Do not eat us. We are not food. The people of Earth are not your enemies. ...
    Michelangelo: Watch this... We were sent by the Supreme Leader to eat delicious humans and dip them in ranch dressing... I’m just kidding. I’m a vegan. Except for meat and cheese and eggs.

& Bebop: Wow. Look at this place. And to think, the entire universe, it all started with the Big Bang.

& Leonardo: Okay, what I want to know is, if a portal’s gonna open up, what’s coming through from the other side?


& Leonardo: I don’t know what to do! Donnie’s nose is in his computer, Raph’s brains are in his biceps, and Mikey’s head’s in the clouds! I can’t get them all on the same page. To think with one mind.
    Splinter: You shouldn’t want them all to think the same. It’s their different points of view that make the team strong. A good leader understands this. A good brother accepts it.

& Raphael: Okay. Okay, you got this. You got this. What would Vin Diesel do?.. No regret, no fear. No regret, no fear. No regret... No fear!... Ahhh! I regret this! Fear sucks!

& Donatello: Okay. Ship’s designate is the Technodrome. Commanding Officer goes by the name of Krang.
    Michelangelo: I don’t know that guy, but I hate that guy!

& Raphael: Let’s just say we’re four brothers from New York who hate bullies and love this city.

& Vernon: Wait, we aren’t going with the turtles? Why aren’t we going with the turtles? When something bad happens, you want to be with the turtles!

& Krang: Teams are for the weak. Family is for the scared. The Earth is my toy! And I do not like to share!

& Chief Vincent: You could live a normal life, like the rest of us...
    Michelangelo: Normal? What fun is that?

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb

Σ nostradamvs: "... Тупой бессмысленный набор кадров..."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий