30 июн. 2017 г.

The Law of Inevitability

Fargo 3×7


& Emmit: Heck, you don’t get where I am by sticking to the plan.

& Dammick: He’s dead, in case you couldn’t tell.

& Dammick: See, I’m a simple guy. When it snows, I put on boots. Sun comes out, I wear shades. I see a girl like you and a guy like that, I think... «Now, how’s a working man with hillbilly hair and a beer belly land Miss State Penitentiary 2010?» And then I get the record...

& Yuri: You should think of what you’re doing... Man, alone, in a room full of books, talking to himself... In my country we call such people... bezumets.

& Sy: We agreed this was the way to... Quit while we’re ahead. What’s the saying? «If you love something, let it go.»
    Mrs. Goldfarb: «If it comes back, it’s yours.»
    Emmit: «If it doesn’t, hunt it down and kill it...» Is the version I heard.


& Esther: Oh! For Pete’s sake, hon, what’s wrong?
    Sy: The world. The world is wrong.

& Gloria: We both know he came here to kill you for something you saw or something you know.
    Dammick: That... We don’t both know that. I’m sticking to my mashed-potato theory from earlier.

& Nikki: Follow the money. That’s all I’ll say.

& Nikki: Coconut... I like coconut cream pie. With chocolate flakes on top.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий