8 июн. 2017 г.

Off Brand

Better Call Saul 3×6


& Rebecca: You got what you wanted. Now it’s time to do what’s right.
    Jimmy: Yeah... No.

& Rebecca: He’s mentally ill. What is your excuse?

& Chuck: To new beginnings.

& Jimmy: I’ll be taking a brief sabbatical from the law, just one year. One quick trip of the Earth around the Sun, and I’ll be back. I will.

& Jimmy: How do I find somebody who needs a commercial and can afford one?


& Jimmy: Quick... crack on your magic bag. We’ll have to Karloff this thing.

& Jimmy: Okay. And, uh, don’t wear stripes, ’cause you’ll moiré. ... It’s a film-making term. Just... just don’t wear stripes.

& Jimmy: Call me, Saul Goodman! The world needs to know about you and your business! Call me now!

& Kim: «Saul Goodman.»
    Jimmy: Yeah. It’s like, «S’all good, man.»
    Kim: That guy has a lot of energy.
    Jimmy: Yeah. It’s just a name.
    Kim: .... Huh!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий