25 июн. 2017 г.

Twin Peaks. The Return. Part 4

Twin Peaks 3×4


& Supervisor: How many jackpots?
    Floor Attendant: So far, 29 mega jackpots.
    Supervisor: I’m dead. ......
    Floor Attendant: Now 30.

& Janey-E Jones: This is the most wonderful... horrible day of my life.
    Agent Cooper: Of my life.

& Denise: Well, I know your profile, Gordon. Beautiful agent, barely 30...
    Director Cole: I’m old-school, Denise. You know that. Before you were Denise, when you were Dennis and I was your boss, when I had you working undercover at the DEA, you were a confused and wild thing sometimes. I had enough dirt on you to fill the Grand Canyon, and I never used a spoonful because you were and are a great agent. And when you became Denise, I told all of your colleagues, those clown comics, to fix their hearts or die.


& Denise: I’m speaking more as a woman now than as the chief of staff of the entire Federal Bureau of Investigation. Don’t you just love sometimes saying «Federal Bureau of Investigation» like that all at once? Unabbreviated? Oh. It just gives me such a thrill.

& Denise: Will Albert be with you?
    Director Cole: Do birds fly?
    Denise: Good luck.
    Director Cole: Ten-four, good buddy.

& Andy: Cell phones... that means they’re mobile, punky. The sheriff can be moving. It’s not like your phone. He can be moving and even driving while he’s talking. Lucy... you’re so good at your job in every other way. I just don’t understand how this keeps happening... over and over again.

& Director Cole: Albert, I hate to admit this, but I don’t understand this situation at all.
    Albert: No.
    Director Cole: Do you understand this situation, Albert?
    Albert: ... Blue Rose.
    Director Cole: It doesn’t get any bluer.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий