16 июн. 2017 г.

Expenses

Better Call Saul 3×7


& Camera Guy: Uh, can we make this easier and just split it four ways?
    Jimmy: «Split it four»... I’ll split you four ways. Don’t they teach you capitalism in that school of yours?

& Jimmy: It’s TV. How could there not be a profit?

& Kim: As far as I’m concerned, all we did... all we did was tear down a sick man.


& Jimmy: Fender Stratocaster, signed by Ritchie Blackmore... You know who that is, right?
    Camera Guy: Someone no one’s ever heard of?
    Jimmy: That’s real good. I hope your parents enjoy supporting you for the rest of their lives. C’mon, Ritchie Blackmore. Deep Purple.
    Sound Guy: Ohh. «Another Brick in the Wall.»
    Jimmy: Oh, I weep for the future.

& Jimmy: Here’s what we’re gonna do... We’re gonna sell him a worthless credit card for 5,000 bucks. Here’s what you do...

& Jimmy: It’s hard. Very, very hard. I’m just having a rough time. I just need a break. Just one break...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий