3 июн. 2017 г.

Blood Father

& Link: You can’t be a prick all your life and then just say, «nevermind,» you know? I can’t fix everything I broke. All I can do is not drink. So, I won’t do that today.

& Link: Maybe I just hate birthdays. Makes you think there’s some reward for all this shit.

& Kirby: You know the difference between fitting and proper?
    Link: Well, I’m not a trailer park poet like you, Kirby. You’re gonna have to tell me.
    Kirby: Well, it goes like this. I could shove my thumb up your ass right now and it would probably fit... But it wouldn’t be proper.

& Lydia: ...they worked for my boyfriend. He was businessman, he was in real estate.
    Link: You trying to tell me we’re being chased by realtors?


& Lydia: What do you have against them?
    Link: Nothing. Well, okay. Okay, well, they come up here, they’re illegal and they take my job.
    Lydia: So, you pick oranges for a living?
    Link: Nope, but I’m sure someone does.
    Lydia: Nope, not true. In fact, I bet you that no white person has ever picked a piece of fruit off of a tree, ever.
    Link: What about Eve?
    Lydia: Eve was not white.
    Link: Oh, fuck.
    Lydia: What? You think that the Garden of Eden was in Norway?

& Link: You may not wanna wake up tomorrow, but the day after that might just be great. Might be the best fucking day of your life, you know? You don’t wanna miss it, right?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Σ nostradamvs: "Весьма так себе. Совершенно банальное кинцо, в котором есть стареющий алкоголик-татуировщик в исполнении Мэла Гибсона и его придурочная дочурка, попавшая в неприятную ситуацию и срочно потребовавшая спасения. ..."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий