5 июн. 2017 г.

The Ex-Girlfriend

Seinfeld 2×1


& George: Do I have to break up with her in person? Can’t I do it over the phone? I have no stomach for these things.
    Jerry: Do it like a Band-Aid. One motion, right off!

& Jerry: A relationship is an organism. You created this thing... and then you starved it, so it turned against you. Same thing happened in The Blob.

& George: Confront him.
    Elaine: Really?
    George: Yes!
    Elaine: Would you do that?
    George: If I was a different person.


& Jerry: I’m sorry. Is this 805-555-3234? Yes, I know I have the wrong number. I want to know if I dialled wrong or... Why do people do that?

& Jerry: What is this obsession people have with books? They put them in their houses like they’re trophies. What do you need it for after you read it?
    George: They’re my books!

& Jerry: No, it’s not your fault. «Books, books, I need my books...» Have you reread those books yet, by the way? The great thing, when you read Moby Dick the second time... Ahab and the whale become good friends.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий