1 июн. 2017 г.

Blond Ambition

Grimm 3×2?


«Turn back, turn back,
thou pretty bride,
within this house thou must not abide.
For here do evil things betide.»

Brothers Grimm, «The Robber Bridegroom»

& Trubel: If you could choose to be a Grimm or not, what would you do?
    Nick: Well, it hasn’t made my life any easier. Or Juliette’s. Or yours.
    Trubel: Better being a Grimm than being crazy. I think.

& Trubel: You know, I appreciate all you’ve done for me, but I can’t keep living off you guys.
    Nick: You can for a little while. Just until you know what you need to know.
    Trubel: Do you know what you need to know?
    Nick: ... I’m working on it.


& Nick: Juliette, I have no idea what you’re talking about.
    Juliette: Nick, you were in bed with somebody.
    Nick: Yeah, I was in bed with somebody, you. We made love.
    Juliette: We didn’t.
    Nick: .... Somebody who looked and sounded exactly like you, was in our bedroom, and was wearing your negligee.
    Juliette: Nick, it wasn’t me.
    Nick: It had to have been you. Who else could it have been?

& Monroe: Oh, my God, Nick. Your eyes. Somethings wrong. They’re normal.

& Monroe: You’re not a Grimm anymore.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий